Home > Student Services

Rent An Apartment Outside of the Campus

With the permission of the International Office of the univeristy, interational students can live outside of the campus. Students who rent apartments outside must provide a renting contract with the signature of both the students and the landlord, or the agency to the International Office. The students need to register at the local police station with their passports and the renting contract within 24 hours of their arrival.

While looking for an apartment outside of the campus, the students shall pay special attention to the fire-fighting devices and the safety of the electrical installation of the aparments. Not every apartment is equipped with these facilities.

If the students change their residence outside of the campus, please inform the International Office of the university immediately.

Fees: In Xiasha area, an apartment with a single room and a bathroom (without kitchen) with all the living necessities ranged from 1200 RMB to 1600 RMB per month.  A facilitated apartment with 3 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen ranges from RMB2400 to RMB3200 per month, depending on the location, size and facilities situation, etc.

Wen Hui Hotel

For students who condut short-term studies, the Wen Hui hotel is a good choice. The hotel is located in the south-east corner of the campus. It provides more than 200 standard rooms and 4-star hotel services.  It's open to the public, too.

Fees: HDU international students can get a special account of the room fee. It's RMB240~260 per night for a standard room (with 2 beds)

View on mobile